1.16.2011

Alana pt 1

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT REAL.  It does not reflect on the views of the author.  This is all fiction.  Any resemblance to any real person is just a coincidence.  Please do not sue me, for I have no money and would have to give you 1 cat, 17 books, and a broken computer,.


Alana:  From Human to Pet

Prologue

My name is Good Girl.  I live in my cage, in my Mistress's house.  I cook, clean, and take good care of my Mistress's house.  I also sexually please my Mistress in any way she asks me, but I never have an orgasm myself.  I am not a person; I am my Mistress's property.  She is my owner and I am less than her dog.  At least her dog can run away if he wants.  I cannot.
Here in my world, the Mistress's word is law.  She owns me, so she can dispose of me.  I try to be a good girl.  It took me a long time to become this way.  It was a painful time.  I am not stupid enough to try and return to the girl I was, before my Mistress found me.  I've seen what happened to girls who try that.  I am a good girl, a pet to my Mistress, and this is how I became this way.

Character sheet

Alana Vergis:   A sweet 21 year old girl, Alana was born in New Jersey.  With her raven blue- black hair, and bright red eyes, and her curvy body at 4'10 and 125 lbs, Alana is
considered a beauty.  She likes to read and puts her studies before anything.She
is out as gay, and proud of it.

Jaid: Jaid is met later on in the story, at the Mistress's house.  She is the Mistress's first pet,      and has been there so long, she doesn't remember her last name.


Jake and Jacob: Alana's little twin brothers

Sammy: Alana's best friend.  She got kidnapped 3 weeks before story began

The Mistress:  She has no name besides the Mistress.  As far as we can tell, she owns about 20
girls,  ranging in ages from 16-30.  While firm with the girls, she treats them all
the same.  She loves all her girls, as long as they remain useful.


Rowland:        The Mistress's bodyguard

No comments:

Post a Comment